Kadima! Forward Capital Campaign
Launched in 2013, the Kadima! Capital Campaign is the congregation’s second major fundraising effort for capital improvements (following the Lech L’cha Campaign in 2007) since the congregation broke ground for its current home in 1961. Under the leadership of campaign chairs, Randi Levine and Jeff Mirkin, the campaign seeks to raise $8 million dollars. The goals of the Kadima! (Forward) Capital Campaign are to:
- Provide a space for small and moderate sized groups in The Peachy and Mark Levy Beit Midrash, including B’nai Mitzvah, Shabbat Morning Minyan and Festival Services, and weddings.
- Enable Religious School students to experience the very best in 21st century schooling with: adaptable learning spaces, environmentally sustainable designs and materials, modern air conditioning and heating, and an aesthetic state-of-the art education for congregants of all ages.
- Respect our environment and provide the highest-possible standards of building safety, sustainability, and energy efficiency.
- Utilize our natural surroundings by creating an inviting promenade connecting the campus with benches that foster contemplation and meditation, as well as conversation with new and old friends.
- Establish welcoming spaces for our innovative community-orientated activities.
To make donations online CLICK HERE or the “Make a Donation” button to access Chaverweb.
Questions? Contact the temple at 310.476.2861.