At LBT we offer a variety of classes for every interest and age group.
- A highlight for many members is our annual Yom Limmud “Day of Learning.” This popular program allows participants of every age to select from over 40 eclectic workshops and classes.
- Members may study with our clergy by attending the monthly Topical Torah series with Rabbi Chasen, or Women’s Torah Study with Rabbi Berney.
- In recent years, our Jewish Spirituality Workshop series has continued to grow in popularity through the guidance of Rabbi Chasen, and LBT congregant, Rabbi Jill Zimmerman.
- Our Community of Elders group presents monthly opportunities to grow and learn with “Wednesdays at the Temple,” when diverse topics and notable speakers are brought in to address everything from political issues to health concerns. The “COE” programming also includes Yoga (for all ages) with Norm Gee on the first two Wednesdays of each month, and Bridge classes two days a week.
- We offer a monthly People of the Book Club, a bimonthly Jewish Literature Class with Bobbie Bilson, and Opera Talk with Dick Hutman for those with an interest in the Arts.
- Members who wish to pursue Bar or Bat Mitzvah as an adult may undertake a two-year course which culminates in a joyous B’nai Mitzvah ceremony in the spring.
Continue to watch for these – and other – opportunities to learn at LBT.